Confidential information” means any information or data provided by you on our website.
Thus, by way of illustration, which is not limited to, confidential information is understood as all personal information in a non-restrictive manner: telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, residence addresses, signatures, copies of passports or national identity documents, credit/debit card details, personal preferences, details or any other information belonging to you and relevant to the booking or payment of the booking of you or the group on behalf of which you are contracting.
In no case shall information concerning:
- Any matter that appears in the public domain or becomes public knowledge unless it has become public knowledge because of the failure of one of the parties.
- Any information or knowledge (Know-How) acquired from third parties.
- Disclosure required by law.
- Disclosure of any information at the request of Judges or Courts.
- Information regarding economic or other data that must be provided to the state, local or regional administration, due to tax, labour or administrative contracting requirements.
Access to personal data
- Person in charge of treatment: Sophie Twiss.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main activity: Information dissemination platform on the relationship between humans and urban birds.
The information provided in the contact form, or in its case to register as a user, is understood to have been truthfully communicated by the user of the web and only the adequate, pertinent and not excessive information will be collected in order to serve you as a client and correctly provide you with the contracted services, but also in case of having your express consent, which may be granted at the end of this document, to manage the list of subscriptions, follow-ups, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. Similarly, to moderate and respond to comments from users of the website.
The information will not be used for purposes incompatible with those for which you have provided it. If it is to be used for an incompatible purpose, you will be provided with information, and your consent will be requested.
We will not use your personal data for the purpose of making decisions, based exclusively on the automated processing of your data, which may produce any legal effect, unless it is necessary to conclude a contract, you explicitly consent to it or it is authorised by law. We guarantee that we respect the legally established conditions of use and we will be able to develop tools and algorithms that help the website to guarantee the confidentiality of the data it collects.
Personal data are usually collected by various means in paper or electronic format. In the event that we have information that could come from third parties, we will inform you in the first communication or within a month at the latest. In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests, we will be able to elaborate a commercial profile, based on this information. All your information will be stored in our servers and will be part of our Processing Activity Records.
- Consent of the Interested Party.
- Execution of a Contract.
- Fulfilment of a Legal Obligation.
- Any arising from the execution of the contract.
- Public Interest or Exercise of Public Authorities.
- Legitimate interest of the person responsible, or of a third party.
- Protection of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another person.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service. Once this purpose has been fulfilled, your data will be kept duly blocked in order to comply with the obligations legally imposed on the person responsible by the legislation in force. Once these periods have elapsed, your data will be definitively erased unless you expressly request us to transfer them to a third party.
- Public Treasury, General Treasury of Social Security or Collaborating entities, or others, as it is a legal requirement.
- Courts of Justice, Public Prosecutor’s Office or State Security Forces and Corps, or others, as it is a legal requirement.
- Tax and labour services.
- Consulting Services.
- IT services.
- International Transfers.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and limitation or opposition to processing at: Santa Lucía, postal box 43 11150 Vejer de la Frontera, Cadiz.
Similarly, if you disagree with the management of the information, you have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority in: www.agpd.es.
The data being processed originate from the data subject.
General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection.